Monday, January 18, 2010

Deep tissue or hot stone massage?

which one should I get? Ive gotten a deep tissue before and I LOVED it! I tore my shoulder blade and it gets really sore sometimes, so I love massages.. but the hot stone looks SO relaxing and amazing.. what do you think?Deep tissue or hot stone massage?
Deep tissue massages and hot stone massages are both really relaxing. However, if you have a history of a torn muscle, I would recommend a deep tissue massage. Deep tissue massages take all the tension out of your body and allow you to get the amount of relaxation you need from a massage. Hot stone massages are good, but compared to a deep tissue massage, I don't really think there is a comparison.Deep tissue or hot stone massage?
i think a deep tissue would be better for your shoulder problem but hot stone massages are very relaxing
deep tissue....no comparison.


hot stones is not much different than a heating pad, only they cool fast.
I'd choose deep tissue. I wasn't real impressed with the hot stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment