Friday, January 15, 2010

Where can I find a great DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THERAPIST?

Seasons Greetings!!! I am trying to give both of my sons (25 and 30)


a really great gift for Christmas, so I thought of giving them a deep tissue back and/or body massage! I've heard that they are wonderful if done right and if office and massage room has good atmosphere!


Does anyone know of a really, really good deep tissue massage therapist close to the Crofton, MD. area?


(Close to the KMART on RT. 3 and RT. 424)


Does anyone know about how much they charge?


One that won't cost me my arm and my leg? lol :)





If you know of one, will you PLEASE give me their addresses and if possible, their phone numbers also? They will be the gifts that keeps on giving! Both of my sons have some back issues from the hard jobs they have and I think it having at least one session would do them a world of good! So if anyone knows of a good one, please respond asap since Christmas is getting closer by the day and time is running out!! Thanks so very much!Where can I find a great DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THERAPIST?
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in your area.





Fortunately, I am a member of a professional organization that lists qualified and Licensed Massage Therapists anywhere in the USA and allows searches by City, State, Zip Code, and type of massage, so long as the massage therapists are members of the organization (and anyone can search).





Click on my first link - AMTAMassage.org. If you enter Crofton MD and click on Neuromuscular and Deep Tissue Massage you will come up with three therapists. From what I read, they can all help you.





I can't list their names due to publishing agreements, but I just did a search, so it shouldn't change too much in 5 days.





You can also search under Rolfing, Structural Integration, or Myofascial and should be able to find great massage therapists.





I generally recommend to go to the therapist's office, rather than a spa, sports club, etc. I have a lot more flexibility when I work from my own office and control my own space. However a qualified and licensed therapist is good wherever you go.





The second link allows searches of members of the other major Massage Organization.





Yes, these links will work in any city and state in the USA.





Rates for independent therapists tend to be between $55 and $85/hour in the USA. Some do offer deals for multiple massages paid for by the same person. It may be a small deal, but it could be a discount.





Good luck and Happy Holidays.Where can I find a great DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THERAPIST?
i live in canada...but some advice is dont go to a spa. some spas offer massages, but they wont be deep tissue they are more for relaxing in spas, unless it is massage therapy in with esthetics.just try the phone book or google. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment