Friday, January 15, 2010

I just had a deep tissue massage last night. The girl did a good job; really intuitive and gentle?

Not hard at all. I drank lots of water and was fine when I went to bed last night. This evening however, my shoulders and neck are killing me. Its like she released some poision (emotions?) in my tissue and it aches badly. I dont really know how to discribe the feeling, its just a none stop, dull aching. I want to throw up. any suggestions. should i go back so she can work it all out?I just had a deep tissue massage last night. The girl did a good job; really intuitive and gentle?
Just give it some time to pass and next time ask for a ';gentle'; massage. I have the same problem...used to tolerate deep massages but not anymore.I just had a deep tissue massage last night. The girl did a good job; really intuitive and gentle?
Aromatherapy is a great way for some people to alleviate pain from arthritis, muscles, deep tissue. Not medicine, and does for some folks what medicine can't. And if they're pure and therapeutic, taken as recommended, they can't hurt you and have no dangerous side effects. 888-550-8415.
Definately call her and get some feedback. Deep massage can release toxins and energy. Keep drinking lots of water. A very hot shower will help.
It's like when you work out, and you are sore the following days. Just relax and try not to blame Ms. Massage.
Drink A LOT of extra water and put ice on it if you have to. Go to a health food store and get some Arnica gel and put on it. It is a homeopathic remedy that is amazing for muscle paini and bruising. You will be okay in a day or two. Ask her not to go so deep next time.
You are gonna be sore for about three more days but its just that you were so relaxed and out of it you didn't notice the pain and pressure and now that you are awake and aware you feel everything that she did to you

No comments:

Post a Comment