Monday, January 18, 2010

Where can I find a great DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THERAPIST?

Seasons Greetings!!! I am trying to give both of my sons (25 and 30)


a really great gift for Christmas, so I thought of giving them a deep tissue back and/or body massage! I've heard that they are wonderful if done right and if office and massage room has good atmosphere!


Does anyone know of a really, really good deep tissue massage therapist close to the Crofton, MD. area?


(Close to the KMART on RT. 3 and RT. 424)


Does anyone know about how much they charge?


One that won't cost me my arm and my leg? lol :)





If you know of one, will you PLEASE give me their addresses and if possible, their phone numbers also? They will be the gifts that keeps on giving! Both of my sons have some back issues from the hard jobs they have and I think it having at least one session would do them a world of good! So if anyone knows of a good one, please respond asap since Christmas is getting closer by the day and time is running out!! Thanks so very muchWhere can I find a great DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THERAPIST?
I do not know of the area but I would suggest that you go to a chiropractic office. The treatments will be cheaper and possibly more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment