Thursday, January 14, 2010

Would a therapeutic or deep tissue massage help with a sore hamstring or are they just trying to sell me?

I've had a sore hammy for a bit and don't think it's pulled but it does still bug me every so often. I am an athlete in the middle of season so I don't have much time to rest but was looking into massage therapy.Would a therapeutic or deep tissue massage help with a sore hamstring or are they just trying to sell me?
A massage from an experienced therapist would definately help! Go for it! If you need someone good, call The Petite Retreat - They offer serious massage therapy for those heavily involved in sports related activities! (713) 520-8866Would a therapeutic or deep tissue massage help with a sore hamstring or are they just trying to sell me?
Massage therapy is great. Just be sure to pick a good therpist and tell him/her up front what you problem is so they can tell you if they think they can help you or not.
i think it would do the muscles good and it can't hurt.i know people that have had massage therapy and swear by it,,,good-luck,,,,,
if the right person does it it should help
I am a fan of massage therapy, I think more people need to try it. They will find themself more relaxed and in a better state of mind. In your case I would definitely recommend it. You work those muscles until they are in a frenzy which can cause pain and tired muscles. I didn't believe until I tried, I'm a suffer of migraines and after the first couple of times my headaches were down to a minimal. I think you really could benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment