Friday, January 15, 2010

Have you had a deep tissue massage? did you feel this way after-wards? I?

i felt great phsically but i was snappy and had an attitude for days. not like me at all. could there be a relation to the massage? just curious. thanksHave you had a deep tissue massage? did you feel this way after-wards? I?
I guess it can be related, but I have had many deep tissue massages and that has never affected me. but we are all different.





Like they said, drink plenty of water afterward to wash out the toxins from the body. What might have happened is the toxins settled back down on your neck or another sensitive area and the stiffness/soreness directly affected your mood.





Also if the pressure was too deep, a nerve could have been pinched.





Also some people don't care for the deepness but it sounds like this didn't bother you.





So next time drink plenty of water.Have you had a deep tissue massage? did you feel this way after-wards? I?
yes,that has happened to me.you should drink lots of water.all the massaging loosens toxins in your body.water will flush these out in a couple days.
It affects people differently. depending on the toxins they released into your blood flow can have some impact but not entirerly the cause. It is recomended to drink plenty of fluids afterward to help flush the toxins out. mainly water.
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment