Friday, January 15, 2010

When was the last time you had a good deep tissue massage?

or did your last massage kinda suck?








can massages suck?When was the last time you had a good deep tissue massage?
Im sure you would love my massages. I have some nice warming oil that would make for some fun!When was the last time you had a good deep tissue massage?
Never had a massage. I'm too ticklish
juuuust the other day.


Yes, the massages I give suck... :)
Never a professional one. If a massage is painful it can suck!
yes they can;


i had a Thai massage earlier this month


it was amazing!
i have never had a professional massage, but i got an hour free massage by the best masseuse in town for x-mas! I'm stoked
I only remember one person that gave a great massage. Now if I could only find where he went to.
Yes they can suck. For instance if you can't get the breathing right to relax your body and mind then they aren't as efficient. You must be able to completely relax. Also if the person giving the massage isn't hitting the areas you want well that completely ruins it. The worst massage I ever had was at a resort in PalmSprings!
i would pay $500 for one right now.......





i shouldn't have tried to lift so much
its been 4 months and that's way to long. and yes I've had a few that i wanted my money back

No comments:

Post a Comment