Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can deep tissue massage help heal a torn labral in my hip?

im 25 and im told that i have torn cartilage/labral by 2 differnet doctors, both recommend surgery and told me it is my only chance that it will heal. i want to try to heal it w/o surgery because im scared. there are noe many websites, that i have found, that can tell me what i can do , i heard deep tissue, ice rest, supplements, and a wter workout, but none of these websites tell me how long or what to look for, can somone help me out pls.Can deep tissue massage help heal a torn labral in my hip?
Cartilage has no blood internal supply and therefore does not heal in the same manner as bones and soft tissue. The only way to mend cartilage is to pin, staple or cement it.


Heat and deep massage will do absolutely nothing and any site that indicates it can is in dreamland!Can deep tissue massage help heal a torn labral in my hip?
dont massage or apply any type of preasure to any thing thats torn, accute, or otherwise not healed mostly on its own already
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment