Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why would a deep-tissue massage help ease pain after a work out?

Please be specificWhy would a deep-tissue massage help ease pain after a work out?
The Lymphatic system is where you dump all the toxic products you burn during a work out. It runs alongside the cardiovascular system, except unlike that system it does not have a pump, heart. So when you work out the heart rate increases and that in turn will allow you to drain all the lymphatic fluids. However after the work out, when you heart returns to normal, the lymph system does not keep draining and so the toxins remain in your system, so you feel sore. Massage keeps the lymphatic system draining. I do not work out as I have RA, but I always have a weekly back massage, after which I have to go to the toilet, as my bladder is full, even if I emptied my bladder before the massage. Best of LuckWhy would a deep-tissue massage help ease pain after a work out?
Because when you work out and don't breathe alot your body goes through anaerobic respiration. Which means it create ATP or energy without oxygen. the by product of that is lactic acid or that sore feeling you get. So getting a massage helps get rid of the acid, (a hot bath also does that) which helps soothe the muscle sores and easing the pain.
Because it relaxes your sore muscles
I prefer happy endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment