Thursday, January 14, 2010

I got a deep tissue massage today. Would there be benefit or harm in having another one tomorrow?

I have a lot of stress right now and I could tell the massage released a lot of toxins - I still feel awful, but am drinking lots of water. I won't have time for another one for at least 2 weeks. Would it be better for me to simply excercise tomorrow? Get another massage? Both? Neither?I got a deep tissue massage today. Would there be benefit or harm in having another one tomorrow?
just excercise. like you said your body released a lot of toxins and you also need your body to benefit from the massage you had. dont go back too soon. anyway 2 weeks is probably a good amount of time between anyway.I got a deep tissue massage today. Would there be benefit or harm in having another one tomorrow?
I just recently returned to the massage therapist as well for stress related issues. The therapist advises a 60 minute deep tissue massage every two weeks for the first three months and then gradually working out to once a month depending on the circumstances.





I don't think there would be harm in more than one within a week though, I quite enjoy them myself.





Hope this helps,
nothing but i would wait a bit, because your body will want another later rather than sooner, let your body relax and enjoy, rather then wasting your money on something that you wont benefit from b/c your body has already fully relaxed from the old one, there is no harm though if thats what u r asking, i need a massage too lol. any takers, joking!!!
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment