Friday, January 15, 2010

What massage video you recommend I buy (deep tissue massage)?

I am interested in buying a massage video because my husband;s back always hurt and we can not afford to go to get massages, I do save up and take him on his birthday, but I wanted to get a video where I can learn to massage him myself, do you know where I can get a massage chair for cheap, so he can sit on the chair, while I massage his back., thanksWhat massage video you recommend I buy (deep tissue massage)?
this site here looks good to me......................................鈥?Videos - Swedish Massage Techniques, Full Body Massage DVD


Healing Arts Institute Swedish massage video series for full body massage. ... Tissue Massage Educational Training Video-DVD Musculo-Skeletal Anatomy CD ...www.abundanthealth.com/video-swe.html - 27k - Cached - More from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment