Monday, January 18, 2010

Please I need a really amazing, wise, experienced, deep tissue & rehab type massage therapist n Greensboro,NC

Please folks I need an ANSWER. This answer requires experience as a client of a great massage therapist not just something that you look up on the internet.Please I need a really amazing, wise, experienced, deep tissue %26amp; rehab type massage therapist n Greensboro,NC
“My perspective is of the whole person whether the massage techniques are given in a full body manner or focued on specific areas. Using a collaborative approach that integrates the client's wishes with solid massage techniques my goal is to deliver a massage session that is unique to each client's needs. I offer Swedish massage, Deep Tissue/Myofascial massage, A fully clothed Oriental-style massage, Hot Paraffin Hand and/or Foot Baths, and Reiki at my office. I offer On-Site massage, commonly called ';Chair Massage';, also.





Swedish massage is done with smooth flowing strokes to relax and increase circultation. rnrnDeep Tissue/Myofascial massage may release muscle ';knots'; and soften scar tissue.rnrnReiki, an energy healing technique,is not massage. It facilitates a client's use of energy for healing.





I bring to this work a background in nursing, clinical psychology, and massage therapy for a unique blending in a holistic perspective.”





Office


Crystal Cave Healing Massage


1400 Battleground Avenue


Suite 214-B


Greensboro, North Carolina 27408


Contact Information


phone: (336) 202-5113





http://massagetherapists.healthprofs.com…

No comments:

Post a Comment