Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should I get a swedish massage or deep tissue?

I'm 14, and I'm getting my first massage as a gift. I like pressure and I've noticed that swedish massages aren't like that. My cousin however says that deep tissues hurt really badly. Which one should I get?Should I get a swedish massage or deep tissue?
Deep tissue.


Im a massage therapist, and if at any time it feels like they are going to deep to the point of pain, just tell them to lighten up and they will


(a deep pressure is beneficial, but if they go to deep and it hurts your natural response is to tighten the ares there working and that doesn't do you any good).


Enjoy it!Should I get a swedish massage or deep tissue?
deep tissue can kinda hurt while you are getting them BUT after you feel soooooo good. i would get one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment