Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you prefer soft, gentle massages or a deep tissue massage?

considering I've never had an enjoyable massage I'll go w/the soft, gentle one...Do you prefer soft, gentle massages or a deep tissue massage?
deep tissue massageDo you prefer soft, gentle massages or a deep tissue massage?
Depends on how i feel. Deep if i have been working alot and soft to relax.
now you're talking.....


I love massages....and definitely could use a good one!


right now I think I'd like a soft, gentle one....


then build up to the deep tissue one....


man I have that please?! :)
They both have their place. So it depends on whether I just want a gentle one to relax the knots out after a stressful day at work, or if I've been working out or gardening and need a deep tissue to keep from getting really sore. Hum...looks like the short of it is soft gentle for mental stress...deep tissue for physical muscle stress.
deep tissue~~~~~~~~~%26gt; please!
both
Absolutely both-
Any....as long as it leads to something!!! lol
soft, gentle massage





i HATE being touched by people since i was a baby.


my mum took me to a massage place for babies in UK (Harrods i think) and I was crying my head off while the other babies are enjoying their selves. i'm still like that. i start screaming and wriggling....lol
Deep tissue massages,
deep tissue massage. I'd give my left one for one right now, if I had one that is.
Hi Chief, A deep tissue massage. Get down in there it feels so good.


A Friend,


poppy1
Deep tissue!





Gentle massages are for poofters who cant take it...
BOTH!!
the deeper, the wetter, the better

No comments:

Post a Comment