Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm sick after a deep tissue massage why?

i got a deep tissue massage yesterday, then as the therapist was massaging (brutalizing) my right shoulder i felt sick to my stomach. i went home and about 2 hours later, rushed to the bathroom to be majorly sick. i don't actually ';feel'; naseous or anything, i just feel my stomach is really upset - why's that??I'm sick after a deep tissue massage why?
Lots of toxins were released and just like the other user said drinking lots of water really helps. The sickness is really your body alarming you like a red flag that you've got toxins wanting to make their way out of your system. My guess is that there are probably more toxins so you may want to take a look at your diet and lifestyle and see how you could improve it and get rid of more of them. Always look at any symptom/sign as your body's way of trying to talk to you and if you listen and do your best to bring yourself back into balance you'll be A-OK!





ps:most toxins in my opinion lie in your gut. I did a great cleanse years ago from Dr Natura's website and felt great.I'm sick after a deep tissue massage why?
Did the massage therapist tell you to drink water after the massage?





You are supposed to drink plenty of water after the massage. The massage releases things that you need to clean out of your system. If you don't drink the water, it just stays there and it makes you feel sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment